Delivering the Restart Scheme on behalf of Maximus in the Ashfield area
We make choosing a career, getting qualified and finding a job straightforward. We offer free and practical advice and support. Together we help you explore your options, find opportunities and get prepared for the future.
Our support is completely tailored to what you need, but some examples include:
- Help with getting back into work, including those jobs that are high in demand right now
- Support with choosing a new career
- Writing CVs
- Advice on completing application forms
- Interview techniques and tips
- Help to identify your key transferrable skills and abilities
- How to use this time to build on your skills – including advice on free training opportunities most suited to you
Our Advisers work across East Midlands and East of England and are on hand to offer confidential, helpful and impartial advice to help you into work. We also work in Job Centres, so you might see us in your local Job Centre too. Ofsted rated Outstanding.
The Futures Group