Delivering the Restart Scheme on behalf of Maximus in the Doncaster area
The Growth Company (GC) is a Not for Profit Social Enterprise. Our mission is to enable growth, create jobs and improve lives. We fulfil our social purpose through the delivery of public service contracts across Government and commercial services to businesses. Our surplus is 100% re-invested in delivering transformational growth for the people, businesses, and communities we serve.
We employ 1,400 people across England who, in 2019/20
- Supported 30,000 businesses to grow and to create or safeguard 10,000 jobs.
- Enabled >100,000 individuals to find work and/or engage in lifelong learning
- Added >£500m GVA to our local economy through, for example, attracting visitors and inward investment
- Placed over 2000 socially disadvantaged people in work through our ethical recruitment business Aspire
Our services include:
- Targeted help for people on out-of-work benefits or low incomes to tackle their barriers to progression
- Intensive 1-2-1 work with long term unemployed people to build resilience, motivation, and confidence to find and remain in work
- Supporting people with convictions to transition back into society, work and education, reducing re-offending
- Business growth services allowing entrepreneurs to gain access to services and finance
The Growth Company
8 Lazarus Court